Pages

Saturday 13 August 2011

So Sexy It Huuurts...

Okay, I have a very dirty mind. I had to put one of my friends on the 'show less' pile - lovely friend but I really needed to see other updates apart from hers - so I go off to check what she's been up to. She's a fan of a FaceBook group named 'A parents sex life' (sic)

I have nothing against this site. It could very well be the first page I've seen in a buttload's time that isn't filled with spam or those annoying 'here's another page you should like. Like, like for a like?' Damn, I hate those. So I'm looking at the wall and I see.. NAUGHTY MAD-LIBS!!!

Only problem is, everyone else who is posting is being too shy to say what they really think. I'm brave enough to do it though.


Fill in the blank:
My mouth was so unco-ordinated, I practically choked myself to death and was drooling all over my partner's bowl of ice-cream.


Fill in the blank: I teased him by lowering my 10x4 a bit then lifting them back up, then lowering them a bit more, etc. When I was finally in the nude, my husband begged for a safety dance, and I did my best.


Fill in the blank:
I relished the chance to surrender, and my favourite part was lying flat on my back in a velociraptor position, attached to the bed with the cuffs.

There were some strange people who put things like 'panties', 'lap dance', 'full' and 'penis' in those slots and I have no idea why. I did laugh when someone put 'awkward' for the very last blank though. I guess that question sort of answers itself but.



No comments:

Post a Comment