Pages

Saturday 18 February 2012

Lucky Tiger is went to corporate!

So, bit of a personal announcement to make..
Lucky Tiger has a new job! Yay!
Of course, as much as I liked the old one I could probably chew your ears off about the things wrong with it. I do mean that there was so much wrong with it, but also in a more literal manner because I don't do things half assed like *some* people. Nom nom.

But anyway, that comes with any job I suppose. I'm fairly patient and understanding for a psychopath, but man I wish I could stab some of those problems out of that workplace.
This new one has so many perks and I have to say I really like my coworkers. For so long I thought I could only belong in an exaggerated cartoonish mental asylum like that one but now I see that my fears about going back to a 'real' job behind counters and things were unfounded.



Sure, it's weird eating lunch at lunch time and sitting down more, babysitting less.. but I really feel like I can make this work. These people are just like me, although... they can't be tigers. That would be a little bit awkward as that's kind of my thing..
I'll have to think about that a bit as I haven't figured out what kind of animals they would be yet.

So this is a random post that probably hasn't made sense to anyone but me, but hey. I'm happy, you should be too. :)
I'll still be around to write random and disturbing things on here though.. I'm hoping to get more of a format going like my last blog because this one so far has been a bit erratic and .. I don't know, it kind of seems so much angrier than I am.

I'm going to take this time to point out that my blogger.com spell check has decided that blog is mispelt. OUCH.

No comments:

Post a Comment