Pages

Friday 6 January 2012

Spelling-bound

Another topic dear to my heart is spelling. I've always been more of a book person than a math person, so I can understand how other people might be the other way around. Maybe they never had the education I did, maybe they had a better one.

We are going far beyond the realms of 'their', 'there' or 'they're'.

Aformations are for the week come at me society
worst f**king headace and saw legs from walkin home.

your being a grammmer nazi.
they say are there friends and best friends at that if they ate your friends they will take you as you are
I know a few of you out there no who I am talking about
you stick by me with all the s**t in my life and except me for who I am.

And we love you write back mwah xoxo
When Blue enters the kitchen, he is destructed by the death of Rocket

This movie is about struggling threw adversity


Notice how after the second Babydoll’s dance, Blue gets exited and jumps on the coach in Dr. Gorsky’s office.


Libras
aren't easily phased, though some would like to think so.
I just have to say that these things bother me, because most of them are from people ten years at least my senior, most of whom are in upper management, most of whom have demonstrated extreme intelligence in almost everything else they do. So, how does this happen?

Okay, typos, confusion, at least one of the writers up there was drunk and hungover.. but it just gets me when people write that their friends put up with all of their crap.. EXCEPT them for who they really are. Then their friends write several kissy messages back - either being idiots, or good friends to overlook that their buddy just told them that they aren't the great friends they think they are.

Even the simple things... saw/sore, week/weak, know/no, right/write..
Well no wonder the next generations are going to have problems, especially if their friends keep getting eaten by their mum.


No comments:

Post a Comment